Hey everybody. I am a freshman in high school, almost a sophomore. i am almost 15 and i still haven't hit puberty yet. It is SUPER embarrassing because my penis in only about 2 1/2" when erect, and i still don't even ejaculate. nothing has come out yet. i have a little bit of pubic hair. some on my sack. but none under my armpits. It terrifies me to go to the bathroom because i don't wan't anybody to see it and torture me. they make fun of me enough because i haven't hit my growth spurt yet. i am only 4' 9" tall. It really sucks having all of these genital problems on top of my height issue. IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY BODY!?!? why haven't i grown yet ANYWHERE on my body? AM i EVER going to grow? shouldn't i be grown by now?? please help me!

Hi Mini,

You are in puberty, the pubic hair is a clear indicator.  Armpit hair often comes a bit later.  It sounds like it just happened recently.

Everyone develops at a different rate so don't compare yourself to others.  You will be ejaculating soon and you should also hit your growth spurt soon. 

Your penis will grow at some point.  It can grow up until your early 20's.

Hang in there. 

I'm 14 and still haven't hit puberty, I have a small amount of hair on my balls and a bit on the base of my penis, but the only reason for hair around my penis is bra cause I continuously shaved it, is this ok? Allot of girls ask me for sex but I'm to embarrassed because I can't produce semen yet, and my penis is only 5 inches log when hard and about 1 1/2 wide, am I going to be ok?

Hi Scoot,

You'll be fine. You should be able to ejaculate very soon if you can't already.
Your penis is AVERAGE sized for an ADULT male 5 - 5 1/2" and can keep growing into your early 20's.
Hang in there.

im 15 and havent hit puberty my penis is only 2 inches and 3 inches when hard when i masturbate i cum out clear stuff but im not sure if its urine and my voice changes off and on but ihave no pubic hair at all no where no armpits or around my balls im scared i wont hit puberty at all

Hi Tiny,
It sounds as if you are in puberty. If you can ejaculate - and clear fluid is normal when you first start, that is one sign. The voice changing is another.

We all develop differently. Some guys get big early, others hairy early. It doesn't mean there is a problem. Many 15 year olds don't have armpit hair. Don't compare yourself to others.

Your doctor can be your best resource here. They can do bloodwork to check your hormone levels.

Again, you sound normal and likely are in puberty. Good luck.

I am 14 I have a small penis I have no armpit hair or hair anywhere on my body I haven't started puberty at all please help

Hi I'm 14 and a freshman and I have Pubic hair very little armpit hair and little leg hair my penis is 2 1/2 to 3 soft and 4 1/2 hard what should I do ? I'm embarrassed

Hi Guest
There is nothing to be embarrassed about you are developing just as you should be and your well into puberty.
Your size is average for your age and you are not done growing yet.
Your perfectly normal and developing properly.

I’m 15 and I haven’t hit puberty and I have little tiny hari on my sack and I have little armpit hair. And my penis is so small. I’m a soft more

Im 13 and am 4 foot 11 inches and have little white hairs on my balls and when i masturbate clear stuff comes out im really worried also i dont have facial or armpit hairs HEELLLPPP

Hi Guest
Everything you described in your post is perfectly normal.
It sounds like you are just starting puberty the armpit and facial hair comes later in puberty.
You are developing just as you should be you just need more time for the other changes your concerned about to happen.

I’m 14 and and my penis is shorter that 1 inch and I can’t even masterbate to see if I can produce seamen and I only have peach fuzz on my penis and testicles I’m not even 5ft my tesicles don’t hang please help

Hi Guest
Having a small penis shouldn't prevent you from masturbating is less than inch is your flaccid size.
If you are starting to get pubic hair your just starting puberty and all the changes associated with puberty will start to happen.
You will get taller and your penis will grow your testicles will hang when they get bigger.
Your a bit late starting puberty but it sounds like you have started puberty.
Seeing your doctor just to make sure everything is ok would help put your mind at ease.

Hey I’m back I try masterbait but nothing come out and I have only have like tiny super thin light brown on my groin but it’s really hard to find it and my left testicle is higher up than the right is that the cause because I’m really really sad and I have no more confidence when I’m compared to other people my age I’m 14 please help it’s not fair why me. :(