i am 13 years old i have some pubic hair on my balls and penis but my penis hasent devoloped. i get made fun of all the time at school because my balls havenet dropped.is there anything i can do to speed up the process. also i cnt cum yet plz help me :-(

Honestly Hun,
If you haven't hit puberty yet, it's OK. some people don't hit until there 14 or 15, its perfectly normal.
There isn't anything that i know that you can speed up the process of puberty.
Even if they make fun of you, most likely there balls havent dropped yet either.
Hope this helps in some way.
:-)

Hey guys. Well, if you are thirteen, then it means that you have entered puberty. But, not everyone reacts the same in puberty. Some guys develop faster than other, it is the same for girls too. It's just the matter of your body, and you will eventually develop. It doesn't matter if your pubic hair isn't formed yet, it will all be okay because I can assure you that you've hit puberty and there's nothing to be worried about. These are those kinds of things in which you have to give it some time in order for things to start happening. You'll notice muscles in no time.

Hey there dude. My friend - what are describing is exactly where you should be at your age. You are not at all behind - you are actually describing the average 13 year old boy. While some of your friends may be further along than you, there are certainly some who are not as far as you yet. There are many 13 year olds who don't have any pubic hair yet!

Anyway, don't worry about what anyone else says! You are perfect where you are at - and before long (a year or two) all of you will be at the same place! Good luck to you dude, everything will come along in time!

Yeah i'm 13 also and pretty much everyone is going through puberty in my grade except me. I get bullied lots and called names like : Nathan puberty, the squiking kid, gay boy, and more. I never did anything to them and they know i haven't hit it because i'm 4"11 and the second shortest in my entire grade is 5"3 i have some pubic hairs by my penis, some on my ballsack, pretty hairy legs and arms, and slightly growing a mustache.. (barely visible cuz my hair is blonde) but my penis hasnt grown, voice hasnt changed, no growth spurts, barely any armpit hair, testilces havent dropped, no muscle development. What should/can i do?? Because it's really bugging me

hey im a 14 year old girl nd had period and stuff since two months b4 ma 13th bday dont no to much bout boy puberty but ano girls can develope any time from 9-16 nd heard boys develope later than girls but if u had puberty hair should but alright has ur voice broke yet? dont let them get 2 u :) when dont u ask ur dad or brothers when they developed then u might be able to guess when u will nd if u havent developed by 16 u should go 2 doctors gd luck xxx

its cute to be small and the people that say stuff are stupid cos in most cases small people develope slower it would be worse if you were tall aleast you get away with it and you have developed a little dont worry till ur 16 but u will still get away with it dont listen to the immature people that call you gay boy easier said then done tho but good luck

yea man Im the same but probably have less hair on my balls lol anybody got any advice .I get made fun of and am almost 14 in march.hope I helped

ok well im 13 and im 4'5 (53') and have no hair under my arms no hair on my penis balls havent dropped IM TINY LITERLY ;_; just stop complaining and always remember that my problems are worse then yours. 

I dont know how old this post is, but im 13 too. My balls have started 'dropping' but not too far. I have quite alot of pubic hair. A little armpit hair, alot of leg hair, but not all the hair has darkened so its not as easy to see as others. Im 5'2 or 5'3 my voice hasnt changed much over my 7th grade year, and my penis hasnt grown much either. My thighs are getting hairy and i have alot of undarkened arm hair. I do get selfconcious alot, and made fun of, and called Jessica. (Not as much anymore because when the two schools merged together into out Jr. High school, there are two other Jesse's) i hope over the summer i have a growth spurt and voice deepen, or next year is going to be hell.

Hey cheer up I'm 13 and 4"6. I'm also the shortest and fit your description. I have a slight mustache because my hairs dark, a ton of leg and arm hair, also on my testes, no penis growth and voice hasn't changed. What bugs me the most is I never liked a girl that wasn't taller than me(No matter the grade).

I'm 13 and I have very hairy legs and arms and have little blond hairs on my penis and balls

Im 13 as well and i have no pubes or anything like that. All of my other friends have already hit puberty and are always bragging about how much nut hair they have. My dad said that he hit puberty (like nut hair, voice changes etc.) when he as 16!!! and that worries me will i never catch up with the rest of my friends.

I'm a 13 year old boy also. You are in the average 13 year old boy stage. Most guys actually get into mid puberty when they are 14 or 15. Dude, we will all be fine. I hope I made you feel better man.

Hey I'm 13 about 5,2 and I am blonde I have some pubic hairs on my penis and testicles but most of my friends voices are changing and they are all getting facial hair HELP;(