I'm only a (teenage girl) and I'm starting to get facial hair. I don't even have a clue how to deal with something like this, because I've tried talking to my mom about it but she just tells me that I'm a hairy little girl and blah blah blah blah....stuff I don't want to hear. So now I wanted to ask you guys about it. The facial hair isn't really bad but, I don't want it to get worse so that's why I need help ASAP!!! So let me know about any kind a (lotion, cream, etc) things I can get MY HANDS ON FOR A CHEAP PRICE AS A TEENAGE GIRL.....and yea, THE HAIRS USUALLY SHOW UP ON MY (CHIN, NECK, AND ON MY CHEEKBONE AREA!) but thanks for all the help so far and I hope you can help me again!!!!

sincerly, confused-teenager...

listen i am about to turn 13 and in jr. high alot of girls have facia hair its natural. i know it bothers you but you have to get use to it...one of my best friends thinks that she is hairy and not only does nobody care, nobody even notices so dont worry.

You have hirsutism, a condition resulting from excessive testosterone production. Polycystic ovarian syndrome, Cushing's disease, tumor of the adrenal gland or ovary, congenital adrenal hyperplasia, and certain medications are possible causes, You need to see a doctor to identify the cause so that effective treatment can be administered. Your doctor may prescribe spironolactone, an anti-androgen medication, Electrolysis can also help to permanently remove facial hair.

If i am correct you should get Woman because it has a lot of estrogen but i could be wrong but do some research on it