I am 18 no facial hair I masturbate everyday have pubic hair and underarms hair too. Dont have beard,hand hair and leg hair too. Its too embarrassing because I am in 11th and all my calss mates are 2-3 years smaller than me they all have beard can any one tell me what to do

Hi Shub,

Some guys are just naturally not very hairy.  Race plays a part of it too.

It can also come in later.  Give it time.

Don't compare yourself to anyone else.  We all develop at different rates/times.

Hope it helps.

Celebrity
Hello Shub, you sound to me that you want to be more hairy than you are, I think most boys if they have not got a reasonable amount of body hair by the time they are 18, sometimes earlier are a bit disappointed, I certainly would have if I had not got hairy legs, etc by the time I was your age. however perhaps you will get a bit hairier by the time you are 20, hopefully for your sake. Although I have hand hair as well I don't think its embarrassing not having hairy hands, you do have hair on your pubes and underarms, at least that's good to hear and I am sure you are pleased about that.

Lots of guys don't get really thick and manly adult's facial hair, full muscles, and chest hair until their 20s. So you have more time to grow and get a man's full body and hair.

Hey buddy -not sure what your question is or what hand hair is. Either way, keep masturbating and no matter what you will eventually understand that your question is like masturbation, we all jerk off and we jerk for no reason or explanation . it's just what we do

Celebrity
Hand hair Shark is when hair from your arms extends downwards to cover your hands as well, most men who have hairy arms also have hairy hands, they can also extend down further to have hairy fingers/knuckles as well

Celebrity
PS It's a "old wives tale" if you have hairy palms, no matter how often you masturbate you won't get hairy palms, perhaps the back of your hands and fingers/knuckles will have some hair (nothing to do with masturbating) but not the front-palms.