i m 23 year old boy & i hav no hair on my hands & legs.i feel vryyyy embarassed about it :'( please suggest me some way, medicine, lotion or treatment to hav dense hair growth on my body. plz plz i need it urgently

Hi:
I am sorry that this is a problem for you. I noticed that you referred to yourself as a boy. That was interesting. At 23, you are a man. My understanding is that most men want to get rid of hair, i.e. o the chest. There are a lot of men who do not have a lot of hair on their bodies. It is not a symbol of manhood. My wish for you is that you can become comfortable with your own body. You will meet people who will like that you're hairless, and some will not. What you think is all that matters and it will be evident to others. I don't know that you can grow hair in places where it never existed. Hair growth specialists could better answer that question. Still, the end result lies with you. Love yourself. Let us know what you find out and what you decide to do.

Hey man it's totally cool. I have nearly hairless legs also and my girlfriend loved that I'm not hairy. The most hair I have is inny pubic region or on my head. Some day you'll be happy you're not hairy, I sure as hell am. I wish I could grow some facial hair though, but that's all genetics. My dad didn't grow facial hair until he was 20.