On your scheduled days off, what do you do?

Absolutely nothing? Stretch? Ice spots that have been bothering you? Go for a walk? Cross train?

Usually nothing. Try and stretch though.

Eat too much and try to get caught up on some of the things that have not been getting done.

nothing. It is a day of rest

i've been inconsistent as of late - but when i was at my training best, i did not have a day off where i did not either run or use the weights - this gave my legs the rest they needed.

I forgot to add that I catch up on my sleep too.

It really depends on what season it is. Sometimes I do floor exercises. If it's any season other than summer, I take long walks. In the winter, many times I won't exercise at all. :|

When I am not 'training', rest days are just that. But, when I am getting prepared for an upcoming event, I will step it up a notch and usually at least do some weights on off days, if not a short run or tennis or biking or whathaveyou.

Eat sticks of butter and watch Nickolodean...

Sundays are my day off. And they are just that, a day off. But occasionally I will go play at the beach.

gentle reminder from all of us--->

That's funny, I am just the opposite. When I am training, Monday is always a rest day and that means nothing. I do stretch a little every day when I'm being consistent, but nothing else. I feel like I need one day off to not burn out because I get so intense when I am really training. When I am not formally training and just running for maintenance, I just call them non-running days and do whatever I feel like, often yoga, walk, rollerblade, and sometimes nothing, but that's rare. Those are more fun workout days.

My off days are the weekends so I have to do yardwork, housework, play with the kids etc. I usually end up drinking more beer than usual also.

Everything he said and Drink to much.