What would it be, and why?

What do your currently do for activity and health?

first thing would be how to add more time to the day. after that :shrug:

i presently bike to work, have two mini workouts w/stretch sessions every work day. do my own cooking, skate distances, drink lots of water. got a cat (pets reduce stress) drink almost no soda at all, drink a little coffee and drink a little wine and beer. I don't do drugs, never did, don't intend to. not sure what else i could do.

1) I'd get back into triathlon training. I was in the best shape of my life when I had started swimming and it's something I'd really like to accomplish in life. It's just the time limitations that have that keep me from doing it. One day...

2) I currently run between 25-30 miles per week (6 days). I've maintained this average pretty much since the summer of 2003. There were a few weeks after my marathon in January where I had to cut back quite a lot on my running. It's something I make a priority and find the time to get in. I'm currently working on my speed and am getting faster. I'll do more this summer. Then I'll see what I want to commit to as far as racing goes.

I also weight train and condition. I do this 4-5 days a week, depending on the time I have. I feel it helps me keep the injuries down and I feel strong.

I'm seriously thinking of taking karate this fall after the racing season dies down.
Currently running and lifting are my tickets to fitness.

i wanna ride me a bike!

i'm running 26-30 mpw now and do some yoga/pilates type stuff to recondition after running. i also do light weight training once a week.

Yoga for the stretching, biking for the rush you get from the speed...

A million things. If I had plenty of money and no job, I'd do lots of things. Swimming. More cycling. more running. Weights. Tennis lessons. Golf lessons. I'd take dance again. Figure out what this bikram yoga thing is.

Running and weight training is my usual.

I'd like to get on a softball team again. It's actually been almost 2 years since I've played any. :? Also I wanna learn how to box.

I'd love to play lacrosse. Also I used to play raquetball when I was younger, I wish I could play again.

I play alot of ice hockey through the fall and winter, and cut my running back. Now I am building my base for marathon training that starts at the end of next month.

I'd like to go real hiking, and camp up there, and hang from a really high height. I'd like to learn to INLINE SKATE (see that, Chuck?). I'd like to buy a jetski toward the end of summer, although I guess that's not really a sport, right?

she knows the real term too. i feel so proud of her

But cause you hollered at me before. :(
;) :moon:

but you learned from your mistakes and from my loving and gentle correction. :P

Oh, that was the loving & gentle? 8O In that case, I have a few questions...

just be thankful you didn't get the shark eyes from me. Miss Steph states i get that look a shark gets right before the eyes roll back and the attack comes on.