Hey, I really need some help! I think I might have athsma but I'm not 100% sure. Please tell me what you think!

It all started about a week ago when I was playing a Netball match. Everything was fine until towards the end of the game when I started to wheeze and I couldn't breathe proparly. My heart rate and breathing rate went up sooo high and my face went REALLY RED. I felt like I wasn't getting enough oxygen in my body! After this I got a headache and felt really tired and just generally washed out.

Thing is, I had PE a couple of days after this and I got so out of breath really quickly and felt weak after.

Then at my next Netball match the same thing started to happen!

This is soo unusual for me since I have been playing sport all of my life and I never EVER had anything like this before! Is it possible that I have athsma? Nobody in my family has it :S

yes you do you probably had a small athsma attack i get them all the time seriously bad

same thing happens to me too. I start to wheeze and not breathe properly now. I don't know why. I've always been pretty healthy too, and done a lot of sports

i coudnt breathe when i was going to school am i going to die ***
:$

**edited by moderator**