i'm 13 and i'm wondering what online system that i could use to loose wait fast

Id suggest going onto a carb-controlled diet. I mean, i HAVE to be on this diet, since im a diabetic, but it has really helped me.

What i do, is this-

Breakfast: 45-50 Carbohydrates
Lunch: 60-65 Carbohydrates
Dinner: 60-70 Carbohydrates.

Id suggest eating good things to make up those carbs. I mean, if you eat two snickers bars (equivelent to about 70 Carbs) for dinner, youre just going to gain more weight. So dont do stupid things like that.

A good example for, lets say, lunch, is a Ham and Cheese Grilled sandwich, on white bread, (Around 12-15 Carbs a slice), which makes about 30 there, then maybe some Healthy chips, like Sun Chips (French onion is my favorite, a serving is about 17 Carbs), and to finish it off, a medium sized Apple, Which is around 15 carbs. And to drink, maybe a Diet soda, or water with a Crystal Light packet in it (or plain water, if you dont like flavor) or, you could switch the chips out with a glass of milk or fruit juice, that has 12-17 Carbs. You dont need a online system though. The best way to loose weight is the NATURAL way.

And, even if you start eating good on a controlled-carb diet, sitting on the couch afterwards watching T.V. all day wont help. Either before or after you eat, you should get some exersise. Jog around the block quickly, or go outside and play.

Hope this helps,
Tym R.

Well the best thing for you, besides the diet, is that you exercise at least 3-5 day a week. Make plan for your wight loosing. Try to combine a good diet and a good exercises. You do not need to lift wights, just some simple stuff, like aerobics, running, playing some sport (tennis, volleyball, etc.) or swimming. I personally like swimming most. It can help you to work your hole body.

At your age are you significantly overweight? Do you have over fifty pounds to lose or are you looking at just five or ten? Activity is key and of course, diet. Now, when I say diet I do not mean some crazy over-the top new cabbage soup diet, I mean balanced and healthy with more raw foods like organic vegetables and nuts. Sometimes a simple tweak in your diet by eliminating soda and replacing it with water will help a lot. Exercise is great! Someone mentioned swimming, or tennis, walking (at a fast pace if you can), or anything that is enjoyable to you. Best of luck! You will find a lot of useful information here in the nutrition and exercise portion of the forum too.

How much weight are you looking to lose? A lot of people recommend that you talk to your doctor before you try to lose any weight, and I would agree with them. Especially because you're young, you might lose too much weight or maybe do something to really hurt your body's growth and development. I think it's a good idea to see the doctor first because he can also advise you on good systems to lose weight too. Or maybe you can at least see a nutritionist if you don't have a doctor. Keep us posted! I'd like to hear how your weight loss goes.

if you are overweight where it is bad for your health then you would want to lose weight, but 13 is an awkward age. your body is still frowing and changing, and everyone is trying to fit into middle school and find their right "group." Jutst eat healthy and excerse.