okay, as I said in the title, im 13, 5'7", i want to get in shape, and i want to figure out a good sport to play!
before anybody answers about me wanting to lose weight, and say, "ooh, your too young to be worrying about your weight", "ignore what those other girls say", "dont be so silly", "you dont need to lose weight yet", "your still growing", and ALL that, im just going to say now, that I already hear enough of that, and i really dont want to hear it again! (not trying to be rude or mean by the way, and sorry if it sounded mean,) anyway, i started exercising, and i lost a few pounds, i think. but im not looking the way i wanna look.. the few main places where i want to lose some weight, and getting stronger, are :
1) stomache. i have a big and WIDE stomache, and i want to change both, and get as close as i can to a flat stomache.
2) legs. i have huge legs. upper, and lower. mostly upper though, i dont mind my lower legs(under my knees) being bigger, because theyre more stong, than big.
3) arms. i have NO upper body strength at ALL!! i wanna change that! big time! i cant even do any push ups, or pull ups. how can you get a stronger upper body?
4) im WIDE. how can i change that?! PLEAASSSEEEE!!
im being tourchered by my brother(for making fun of me for being fat.), my sister(for being way skinnier than me), and myself. just by telling myself that im fat. anyway, please help!
+since im kind of tall, what would be a good sport for me to join?! i wanna join volleyball and/or basketball. and not soccer. i suck at soccer.

anyway, please help me! ill take any answers! im pretty determend, and ill try almost anything once! thanks!
by for now! {:

-JENN! {:

I actually understand what your saying, when I was your age I had a very difficult time loosing weight and 8 years later I'm still having a bit of a struggle with my weight. But the thing is, to loose that kinda weight at your age you have to be VERY VERY persistent about it. I started to notice a drop in weight after I started biking to and from the out door pool every afternoon and evening almost 20 miles total a day, and ended up swimming for 7 plus hours a day, I barley noticed a difference. Now if you want to start working on body strength, minor weight lifting nothing to strain your self with, but something that is gunna give you a bit of resistance say 5-10 pounds. Now with your height I would say basketball. Remember with all sports you have practice for a reason, to get your body strong and so you can get better at what you are doing. Durring my weight struggle I joined football, I weighed 240, I was the fattest guy there, but I kept my chin up and endured the pain and ended up loosing weigh and gaining strength due to all the work I poured into football practice. Hope this helps some. And sorry for the example I tend to give them when I feel I have said something that may be unclear or sounds like random talking XD

thanks so much! {:
+np, LOL.
XD

I get you :) My advice for you if you're out of shape geting into a new sport right away will be hard so it is a good idea to try & get into better shape or too improve you're indurence. Start by walking then jog and then run build up time every day! Also bikeing is great & you can go much farther & you wanna work on you're legs its great for that. But the best part about the sport is you will have practice & things like that it alot of phyical excercise that is going to help wonders building muscle too. But do make sure that you are doing this safe love so that means continue to eat my ideass for you is cut down sizes still eat three meals your body is going to need the energy. But eat Eat alot of fruit & veggies there great for you & the fill up the tummy but it is important too still get in all of the food that you need like you're meats try things like fish not grilled they are crazy good for you when you dont fry them like a chicken lol. But if you dont eat the food it will take longer for you to lose the wait that is medicaly proven it may not seem like that but it will take you longer if your trying to do it quicker. It wont happen over night just be safe & eat :)

ps vollyball & baskette sound great for you if you are tall. Good luck :)

Ok I play volleyball and I'm insecure about my weight and im14. I understand u completely. I can tell you now, volleyball is the way to go. I was never athletic before playing, and I can now get the presidential fitness at school. It will tone and shape your legs,abs, arms, and butt! Determination is key though, because it is a lot of hard work. Go for it girl!

How about soccer