Ok so i am 13 and 14 in one month and my penis is about 2" gurth an 3" erect and when i get an erection inly precum comes out what stage of pubert am i at. I also have small blond armpit hairs and some black puber around where a happy teail would be blond hairs on my scrotum and sime long curly black ines pleas help.

Dear Themuffinatar,

Your are a teenage Boy. Don't worry about the size of your Penis. It will grow big when you reach the agof 17 or 18.

Are you induging in Masturbation? Masturbation is a very normal practice done both teen age Boys & Girls. And you need not feel guilty of indulging in  Masturbation.

Take lot of fruits and nuts like almonds. Suppliment your diet with Vitamin E.

HAVE A NICE DAY.

RAMAKRISHNAN

i am 3" girth and 5" erect and i have read a few pages of these types of posts and would say that you are the same as everyone else. if you watch porn, you will be misslead into thinking that every man's penis is 8 inches long.