Hey, I turned 14 like 2 months ago, and I'm wondering am I going through puberty. The first time i ejaculated was about 6-8 months ago. Shouldn't other changes to my body happen after my first ejaculation? Well, I have a little bit of hair under my arms. They are short softs hairs, not many of them, but they're there. I have hairs down in my pubic area but there soft and straight. They seem to be increasing in numbers but I'm not really sure. I have grown about 2 inches over the past month. My voice has gotten a little deeper but not that much. My penis is about 5 inches when erected. So, how long after your first ejaculation should you get taller and all the other stuff happen to your body?

there is no set time for when things happen. You're already going through puberty and you'll continue until you about 17 or 18.

Ya, your going through puberty, just in the early stages.

sounds like you might be a late bloomer.  Just relax and in a month or so and it will hit you hard and then you will see a difference. You can't do anything, take anything its what nature does to your body.