Ok. So I am 15 and a few months old. I am about 5' 1-2" and my penis (when erect) is like 1.5-2inches. When I masterbate it feels really good and I "come" But nothing comes out. I have very few hairs above my lip (just on the sides and they arent extremely dark but they aren't clear). I do not have armpit hair. I have hair above my penis, but it is not much. I think my testicles have gotten bigger though, because when I go pee, sometimes they get in the way and I miss the toilet. My arms and legs aren't very hairy, just they same they always have been. I feel the need to masterbate a lot more often then I used to a few months ago (I didn't do it for years and then I did one night and it was the first time I actually had the "explosion" [but still nothing came out, but it feel amazing]). I don't have any acne, and my voice is really high. I sing alto most of the time in choir, but I can sing tenor and some bass. I am not sure if my voice has begun cracking but it seems like it does sometimes nowadays (I try and make it crack and I can sometimes without faking it). I really need to know when I will start puberty, because it is embarassing knowing I will be in 10th grade in a few months and I still haven't changed. Someone help me? :$

It sounds to me like you are starting puberty right now. You mention that you have some pubic hair, that your testicles are getting bigger and that you have the urge to masturbate more. All of those things are huge signs of the start of puberty! So - I would relax if I were you. You are still within the age range where it is ok for puberty to start. Since you are seeing these signs I believe all the other stuff (ejaculation, and your penis growing) are not that far away.

I would say give it at least 6 more months. If you see no more change, then absolutely go get yourself checked by your doctor. If you are really THAT worried about it today - then there certainly is no downside of mentioning it to your doctor now...but I predict everything will catch up for you in the next 6 months to a year!

Good luck!

Am I? I also forgot to add I get erections randomly (sometimes in school). And if I won't start really developing until 6months to 1year that seems like a long time to me :(

Lots of erections - absolutely you have started puberty! Everything will come in time...but don't be in such a rush. It's not ALL as great as it's cracked up to be. Take those constant erections...much harder to hide them once your penis gets big. Masturbation...not as easy when you have to plan how you are going to clean up the semen. Enjoy where you are right now...you have plenty of time to have a bigger penis and to ejaculate...enjoy where you are now!

Your really helpful. And yea, that does sound like it will be difficult. Thank you SO much. I am suddenly more comfortable with where I am. :-)

My pleasure dude! We are here exactly for things like this...to reassure you that you are PERFECT the way you are... There is SO much time for you to be an adult. You should always hang on to whatever bit of childhood you can...because you will always get older (100% chance) - but you never have the option to go back to when you were younger!

taz1890 wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Your really helpful. And yea, that does sound like it will be difficult. Thank you SO much. I am suddenly more comfortable with where I am. :)

Uhmm. I have a question. I was just masterbating and a clear liquid came out. It just barely came out though, like no drops or anything, but it was wierd. Does this mean I have absolutely started puberty? And also, what is that liquid?
(I am pretty sure it wasn't pee)

Yes - you absolutely have started puberty!

That liquid could have been 2 things - depending on what point it came out. If it came out with an orgasm then it was semen. Semen is clear in younger guys when they first start ejaculating, and becomes more milky to white in color as they continue to develop and the sperm count increases.

If this clear liquid just kind of leaked out as you were masturbating - before you got to an orgasm - then it was 'pre-cum'. It is VERY uncommon to have pre-cum before you can ejaculate though.

I am not sure when it came out, but after the orgasm I looked down and there it was. I think it happened during/after the orgasm though, because I didn't feel it while masterbating.

If there was enough of it that there was like a puddle - even if a small puddle - it was semen! Congratulations!!

There wasn't really a puddle, I could just see and feel moisture.

Anonymous wrote:

taz1890 wrote:

I'm still pretty sure it was semen. You know - there is always an easy way to find out. Do it again and watch to see if it comes out when you are having an orgasm!

I am the same except 16 and a half, I have had pubic hair since I was 12 or 13, some dark hairs on my upper lip ( which is kind of visible) I masturbate a few times a week and Orgasm but only sometimes does a clear liquid come out and when it does it only appears at the head in small amounts after the orgasm. However I am worried because a few months ago there was white stuff coming out of my penis, it is about 2 inches flacid and beetween 4 and 4 1/2 inches erect. I also have small hairs on my chest.

ps The description is all over the place but I am trying to include all info, also I used to post here about a month ago and then after deciding that I was just a late bloomer I kind off left, but I am depressed again and it is very embarresing can someone please help me as best as they can. Also, I have been to the doctor a few times and he just keeps telling me that I am "well on my way" but I am too embarresed to tell him everything.

I am the same way. 15 same issues. reply to me please

Its just a matter of when you hit