Hi, i am 16 years old i have been to this website for than 3 times for suggestions and help. I need some good feedback from someone about puberty. So about 1 year 1/2 ago i posted a forum saying my info about my penis size which is 1-2 when soft and 3-4 when erect. I get random boners everyday which i understand is normal. I have a mustache starting to grow and i see not a lot nor to little armpit hair. I have a lot of groin hair above my penis and i have a lot of hair on my testicles and even further below my testicles. I see that I am growing by height because i was 5'4 about last year and now I'm 5'7 my voice is some what deep and my leg hairs are getting long. But the only thing that is not changing is my penis. My penis is the only thing that i am worried about i need some help and answers about why its small. And i get the same story every time i post. "Be patient", "You stop growing at 25 ,it will grow" but to be honest it doesn't help i need like real help as in when it will start growing or is this how small its going to be.
:$ :$ :$ :$ :$ 8-|

Hi Lachesis,

You won't like this answer.

The only thing anyone can tell you is to be patient. Your penis may grow early in puberty or later in puberty. Does that mean you'll have a 4" penis? Only your DNA knows. It is true, lots of guys keep growing into their 20's.

You are definitely in puberty from your description and the changes are occurring. Not everyone develops at the same rate though. In some guys, the penis grows first, in others later. You are in a growth spurt from the sounds of it so it should happen soon.

Size does not matter by the way and what you may see in movies is not like real life. If you've discussed this with your friends just remember, what they say may not be true either. If it's a girl you're worried about, well, if she's going to comment on your penis then she is definitely not someone that you should be sharing it with.

Hang in there.

I know you're frustrated with everyone who says to just be patient but there is not much more you can do your penis will grow at the speed to penis over there is almost nothing you can do to make your penis larger details creams stretching things don't work at all so wait and see how big your penis gets you can go to the doctor and ask him if you have a hormonal problem but I don't think so since you have started puberty and sound like you're going to puberty normally sorry man if I could help send me a message have a good day

J-save

I mean i guess you guys are right i do have to be patient but i have been patient for the past year and 1/2. It feels like its taking forever to happen or grow i mean like come on. Out of all of the people i talk to and hangout with it happened to them when they were in 8th grade, 8TH GRADE! They are so lucky. But w/e i guess i have bad luck in this situation of my life.

Thank you guys for the help and support.

:-)