I am twelve and a half and have dark hairs at the stem of my penis and have small blond hairs on my ball sack and small blond hairs in my armpits but my voice hasn't cracked yet what stage of puberty am I at and when will things start speeding up

We all dont exactly know when you will start speeding up in puberty. Everyone progresses at their own pace. And you would be just starting to "speed up" im guessing. A whole wack of stuff will start happening.

I am not sure but I guess you are ready to start your puberty.

Yes i am 14 and very worried about nt hitting puberty i am addicted to masturbating does it have anything to do with it? please help!

Can you cum or noy yet? What´s your penis size when hard and when soft?... What about your scrotum?

i just want to know when i will hit puberty i am very worried!! i am 2.8 inches soft and 3.i5 inches erect? i really am starting to worry and it gets me down a lot and no i still dnt cum is masturbating the reason my puberty is stunned?

How many times in a week or in a day do you masturbate?

What's your hurry? Everything will happen in its own time. Just enjoy yourself as much as you can while it happens ;-)

Nope, it has nothing to do with masturbating. And most boys are 'addicted' to the act. Do you do it so much or so hard that it gets sore? Does masturbating cut into your activity time? If not then you aren't addicted. (But if you do it more than 3 times/day you might want to cut back a bit or at least stay at that level just to give the poor thing a rest ;-) )

Masturbation will neither slow or speed your puberty. It's just a fun thing to do while you are waiting for everything else to happen.

I am 13 in April. I'm about 5 foot 2 inches and my balls dropped in year 6. I'm am now in year 8, and i know that my penis and balls have definitely grown. I have a reasonably deep voice, and it's deep enough that girls and boys in my year consider me to have the deepest voice. I have very hairy arms and slight underarm hair. I can feel bits of hair on my shoulder blades, and I'm a bit spotty. My legs are also very hairy, and since I was 11 hair has started to grow above my knees as well. Just above my penis which is just under 5" erect, I have clearly visible hairs, and on my scrotum are long black wiry hairs. I was wondering if anyone knew what stage of puberty I am in???

Hi Guest 55
If you search for the Tanner puberty scale and do the quiz it will tell you what stage of puberty you are in.
From your post sounds like you are developing normally and just the way you should be the Tanner scale will answer your question of what stage you are at.

Hey mike Thanks for telling me about that tanner scale thing, helped me a lot

Your welcome glad it helped answer your questions.