I'm almost 16, have a little pubic hair and a few armpit hairs, my penis hasn't grown ever (it's still about an inch flaccid and 3 inches erect). What is wrong with me, a scientific answer with stats would be great thanks.

Hey there there is nothing wrong with you you are just a but if a late bloomer. I was the same way it was between freshman and sophomore year when my voice dropped and a junior before I got any underarm hair..... As for your own is size it is average range for your age and stage of development.  The average size for an adult erect or is is only 5-6 in and you are still developing

I see this alot on family health. Some teen can't grow their penis to manly proportions, but honestly it's a bit late. You're gonna grow up a bit late, and there's no buts about it. The best way to avoid this would've been to eat like some American Canadian in your youth. (Albeit, genes can bite you in the butt, too, but diet is the main factor here.)