I am 13 14 on the 15th of september but ill get straight into it. Basicly i dont know if im in puberty yet i have about 50 or 60 ( a guess ) 1 and a half inch blonde hairs allover my balls but nowhere else + a few small blonde hairs on shaft of penis. my penis size is 3.5/ 4 inches lon when erect and about 1.5 inches when un erect. My voice has not dropped and i have no under arm hair. am i in puberty ifso when will my voice drop and when will i get black pubes instead of blonde.

Maybe at 16 or 17 y.o. 

You're in puberty. You know, I've seen girls have blonde hair and I've seen guys with red hair. Maybe your won't be black. Couldn't say for sure on that. If yours turns black it probaly won't be but a few months down the road.

I assume you are blonde headed?

yes i am.

There's a good chance you won't have black hair then. Most likely a light color. That's common. I actually checked on this with another blonde for you.

Thanks but am i in puberty? and what stage?

Your in puberty. I would say around stage 2 or 3. Google tanner stages for boys and see where you fit

I guess not yet, maybe some months later: stage 1.

when i said i am blo de i am brony blonde.

I wouldn't be surprised if your pubic hair ends up being a light color. Did you look up the Tanner stages?

will in about an hour

ok i have looked i think i am at the end of stage one am i right?

I think you're later than that. I was on the fence btween 2 or 3. That is only a guide and it won't be exact.

Think your penis has grown over say the last year? Your testicals grown any?