im 15 and i still have no pubic hair or a big penis but i can get an erection ive been able to since i was 11 or so, someone help me

Everyone goes through puberty at a different age than the next guy. Depending on your diet, genetics, and environment will determine when you enter puberty. Do you have acne? Do you have underarm hair? Has your voice started to change? Do you have to shower everyday because you constantly sweat?

How big a penis are you expecting. If you have been watching porn, don't expect a 14" penis or anything. The average size for a male when fully erect is between 5 and 6 inches.

Getting erections is not puberty dependent.

i do take showers everyday because i do sweat,no armpit hair,no acne really a couple of pimples,voice hasn't changed.

You may just be a late starter. I was too! The important thing is not to worry, there are hundreds of kids your age who are experiencing exactly the same thing as you. Everyone's age of puberty is different and there's really nothing to worry about.

Hey it's been about a year but i have too many pubic hairs to count.my balls are still kinda small but have hairs in them...my penis is wider but no length increase really so let me measure Hold up... flaccid its 3 3/8 long and 1 3/8 wide and 1 1/2 thick...erect its 5 inches long.used to be like 4 or 4 1/2...an 2 inches wide...1 1/2 thick i shave my face but it comes back about a week or 3days idk my voice crackes alot not like it did i sound different,i masturbate and i ejaculate and its a foggy clear with whiteish clouds in it so when will it turn white full on?no arm pit hard yet :/.