I am 13 i cant ejaculate when masturbating i have pubic hair around the base of my penis and my penis is 3 centimeters Placid 6 centimeters erect (My ruler Didn't Have Inches) Thanks In Advance!

Health Guru
Dont worry your body isn't quite ready yet to ejaculate but you will when the time is right :-)

You have to produce semen (cum) before you can ejaculate. That occurs at different ages. If you are masturbating you may get dry orgasms before you get wet orgasms.

By dry orgasm, I mean that your body will have the contractions necessary to expel or ejaculate semen but nothing comes out because you are too young to make semen. A wet orgasm is one in which semen is expelled or ejaculated.

If you are having dry orgasms, then you will have a wet orgasm when your body is ready.

If your aren't having dry orgasms, perhaps you need to improve your masturbation technique to increase stimulation.

Don´t worry, nothing wrong, your penis size is so normal for a 13 y. o. kid. Are you cut?

No i am not cut

Thanks I actually ejaculated for the first time Last night and I am really Pleased!