We all know that the purpose of male cum is to impregnate women, but does female cum have a purpose?

I've searched all over the place and couldn't find the answer, I really want to know!

cateye
First and foremost is that the females "cum" 8-| , to provide lube for your vagina, as the male is impregnating you, as the penis makes friction!! :-P Ok female cum is similar to the male semen, %-) but not when it is mixed with the :-S "impregnating fluid of sperm" :-S , I have a blog here name Sexapeal, it has links to the female side of information and sex, you may wish to read the posting there & comment, then click on the links, great reading :-P .
RT

hey guys and gals...hopefully someone can help me here! i was asked by a male friend of mine if there is protein in womens cum..gotta love questions like that, huh? lol. any information is greatly appreciated!! and it'll be a great start to a conversation at work! thanks again. take care

its pretty much lube. =( maybe anyone can help me out. umm me and my gf have had sex plenty of times. but for about a week now. i cant get wet anymore. dont get me wrong. she still turns me on and everythings good but just nothing. i still orgasm just fine even if it takes a bit longer. problem is i cant cum. is that like bad? honestly i tried researching it but i cant find anything.

It lubricates the vagina so that the male can insert his penis in it without it hurting you

When a girl comes, the muscles in the vagina move and pushes the sperm upwards towards the cervix