Me and my "cuddle buddy" Me and my "cuddle buddy" were foolin around and it eventually escalated to me putting my penis head into her vagina after a few thrusts i pulled it out and proceeded to finger her. Now i kno people say that sperm is present in pre-ejaculate, but pre-ejaculate is from the cowpers gland and shouldnt mix with sperm. But if there was some sperm left in the urethra it would mix and i would hav a small chance of pregnancy. But i urinated a few times the day before and hadnt ejaculated since two days before. Also, she has a 3 month menstural cycle (doctors assured us that she is still healthy). But this incident mentioned above happened about a week/week and a half after her last period. About two weeks into her new cycle. So to some it up with these circumstances whats the possibility of her getting pregnant Links and explanations would be great.

Chances could be great. Pre-cum is far more potent than sperm. It only takes a few seconds and only one thrust to cause pregnancy. To prevent such things from happening safe sex practices are the best.