I WANA ASK WHAT IS A PRECUM ? I MEAN WHAT EXACTLY ITS COMING FROM ? IS IT LOSS OF HEALTH IF M PRECUMING WHILE WATCHING EROTIC

First of all, it can’t be loss of health if you are precumming or ejaculating while watching porn! Where did you get that information?

Precum is just a clear fluid that comes from the penis during sexual activity. It is made by cowper’s glands during an early stage of arousal and it often serves to lubricate the foreskin. It is ejaculated shortly before the ejaculate and it clears the urethra from the urine acid, so that semen can go through urethra.

Different men have different amounts of precum. As for the sperm, it is thought that precum may contain some sperm, so that it is possible for precum to impregnate a woman. In my opinion, that happens rarely if it happens at all.
However, precum can transmit any sexually transmitted diseases as well as HIV virus.

It is very likely that you can impregnate a woman with the precum. The precum is full of all pressure and sperms. To be able to make a woman pregnant, the man must be having enough pressure in his sperms and the amount matters. So long as the woman is fertile, the sperms just need to touch her fluids, and there you make a baby. The does not necessarily need to be deep in the vagina enough that the woman is fertile, be it deep be it on the door, so long as the sperms get in touch with the vaginal secretion and the she is fertile, the precum will impregnate her. So, be careful, and very careful not to mess around.

I side with the Guest who posted above, but would like to clarify quite a bit of what he has said.

It only takes one sperm cell to impregnate a woman, and yes, if it come in contact with her fluids, secretions, mucus, anything... it can swim upstream to meet and fertilize her egg.

The issue of "pressure" in the sperms is nothing I've ever heard of before. The sperm must be motile, that is, viable and able to "thrash their tail" to swim upward into the fallopean tubes.... but there is no "pressure" associated with sperm or pre-cum.

I disagree with Danny. He suggested that pregnancy from "pre-cum" is rare, if it happens at all. But it could happen. I think the problem is too many men can distinguish between pre-cum and semen and sperm. How are they supposed to know which they are seeing emitted from the penis?
Therefore, I would be very careful and treat all fluids as potentially having sperm present.

So the point to be careful, use protection, and not start a baby without intending to is well taken. But it takes just a bit more than having a fertile woman to start that process.

Hope this helps.

right i hear alot about, read about and stuff about this precum. but i dont get it. i mean i dont make it.

i donno whats up. im dry as a bone. (lol) is the natural???

Hi there, are you saying that from the moment that you start masturbating until you ejaculate that you produce absolutely no fluid whatsoever? Let me know what you mean because I think I know what's up. Let me know, okay?

yes exactly, nothing. even when attemting dry masterbation. and when i actually do ejaculate, im not quite sure if its as much as i should be.

Precum’s main purpose is cleaning the urethra from any bacteria or the leftovers of urine, also precum is a lubricant that is used for lubrication of the glans and foreskin during the intercourse.

Ah okay. Well first of all, it doesn't really matter how much you produce. A tiny bit can have a lot of sperm in it and a lot of it can have a very small amount. It has nothing to do with sex for the most part. If you're dry, that's normal with a small percentage of men. It's nothing to worry about. Just be sure to use lubricant if you need to, but about 20% I think of all men don't produce any precum.

if you are un-circumsized, precum shouldnt really be noticed i dont think. because it would get under your foreskin and just stay there helping lubricate that part. but circumsized, like me, i get a SMALL amount most of the time that just sits at the VERY tip and doesnt really come out. on rare occasions it has actually produced so much that it overflowed quite a bit. however,

"but about 20% I think of all men don't produce any precum"

that is 100% UN-true.

every man produces precum. the ammount caries, and sometimes it doesnt come all the way out and thats what the problem is.