Hey I am a 17 year old girl. I have had sex once, the feeling was very intence, but when he asked me if I was going to cum or if i had ever had an orgamim I had kn idea what he was talking about. Please tell me what they feel like. I thought only guys cumed....

Both males and females can orgasm. It is the climax of sexual stimulation. Just as stimulation of the penis can cause orgasm, so can stimulation of the clitoris (the female equivalent). The female orgasm is usually much more intense that the male orgasm, and multiple orgasms are not uncommon in females. However, not all females experience orgasm. Usually, the male orgasm is accompanied by ejaculation of semen, which is very obvious. The female orgasm is not always accompanied by an ejaculation, and female ejaculate is different from male ejaculate. The term 'cumming' refers to the 'coming to orgasm', and 'cum' is used to refer to the ejaculate, and most often when used refers to the male ejaculate - semen.

Because stimulation of the penis or clitoris is usually required for orgasm, sexual intercourse generally only generates orgasm in the male because the penis is stimulated by the thrusting in the vagina, whereas often the clitoris is not often readily stimulated in that way. Just as the penis varies in shape and size from male to male, so does the clitoris.

The exact feeling of an orgasm varies from time to time, and from person to person, but generally the intense feeling you describe escalates to a height (climax) when the feeling becomes like waves of pleasure radiating. You may feel your vagina pulsating and then a few seconds of exquisite sensation. Sometimes you could have three or four intense spasms, then nothing. Other times they could be followed by smaller waves, spaced less close together. For such a powerful, immense sensation, words can suddenly seem inadequate. A feeling of release follows. Then there is a period of resolution when you come down. This may be repeated quite quickly (multiple orgasms).

This is just a brief try at answering your question. In fact, it may raise more questions in your mind. If so, just ask. If you want more explanation, perhaps more focused on your own feelings, again, please ask.

I hope this is a help as a start.