hello, i've never posted here before...but i seriously need help! i don't have a way to a doctor and i know something is wrong...i made love on my period exactly 12 days ago for the first time...we have made love seven times since then...since the first time i have been having serious cramps but i thought those were normal period cramps...then i started having acid reflex...i went off my period and still had cramps and i'm neasuous....starting yesterday i have been bleeding brown and my cramps and headaches (which i have had forever) are getting worse...it's not my period bc my birthcontrol says it's not due yet and it hasn't messed up yet....i know you are going to say see a doctor but please at least help me in figuring out what this is...i have tried the internet and everything else but no go...i can't find a thing no information...i'm so scared it's not even funny...oh and there's one more detail i did mess up my cycle on the pills bc i was afraid of getting pregnant i took two normal pills the first day i made love instead of the period pills in the pack i was suppose to take...and i started a new pack...but this couldn't be why all this is happening...i just don't know what's wrong or if making love has anything to do with me being sick...

hi amc, its really hard to say what might be causing the cramps and the headaches. If you think you might be preg try a test, I know you don't wanna here this but if i was going through the same thing i would go an check it out with the doc. Sorry i couldnt be much help :-)

How long have you been taking the pill? If your a beginner, the type of bc that your taking may not be agreeing with you. Cramps, headaches, nausea and break thru bleeding could all be signs that this kind of bc is causing all your problems.
Try not to stray off your scheduled pack of pills. It is much easier to take a pill everyday and on that scheduled day to keep yourself on course. Keeping on course is the best way to avoid pregnancy and this way you will be able to pin point exactly when your period will start.
If this continues and although you say you can't get to the doctor, at least call and talk to his nurse who will respectfully bring your concern to your doctor. He may be able to help you over the phone and change your script. Many women can go thru 2 or 3 different kinds of bc before they find the one that agrees with them the best.