I'm having very bad abdominal pains and also in my sides. My period is very late by I'm having cramps as if I'm on my cycle .. I constantly feel like i have to use the restroom but when I go its very little and somestimes I can't even go. My appetite has changed , I get full really quick and maybe 5-10 mins later I'm hungry again.. when I eat too much or get hungry I feel as nauseous. Idk what's going on

Have you had unprotected sex lately?

Me & my ex had sex feb 27th & the condom broke , then the following day I took a plan b pill

bad pain in your sides could be a sign of an ectopic pregnancy. Or it could just be muscles stretching if you are pregnant. You should go to the doc.

I know ,. I'm going to buy a pregnancy test & see what the results are and then go from there .

honestly i don't think I'm pregnant because Ive had pains similar to these before but my periods late. I haven't had it since February , so I'm not sure. Could taking a plan b pill have anything to do with it .??