Hi I am a 14 year old girl. For some reason I have, for the past three days been getting headaches, stomach aches, dizziness, and confusion. I have no clue why though. My boyfriend and I worry that I might be pregnet, but none of the condoms have broke and he hasnt ever cum inside me either. He doesn't think I am pregnet he is just worried about the possibility since he is 17, he thinks that it might be my blood suger since I don't really eat alot, he also thinks it might be a possibility that it's just stress. I recently had a few fight with my mom and my boyfriend plus I am in honors calsses at my school and i care very much about my school work and how good my grades are. Please just tell me what you think it might be.

P.S. Also with the whole sex thing, When we do have sex he will cum in the condom but he will still move in and out of me for a little while and then we will stop and he will go clean up. I have never felt like I have gotten any cum in me but I could be wrong.

Hey,
since you posted in Menstrual cycle (period) related, is your period late? If you are worried about pregnancy, than you can do a home pregnancy test and it will be reliable some 14 days after the last sex. What do your parents think about your boyfriend being 17?

I have had my period for this month. and if my dates are right id only be like 2 and a half weeks along. I won't know till about May 6th or 7th if for sure I am or not. Neither of my perents know that I am active in that way so I can't ask them to buy me a test... And with my boyfriend being 17 they are fine with it because I have spent so much time conviincing them we aren't doing anything.... Thank you for any suggestions that you have and have given me I appreciate your help.