Ok so for the past couple of weeks everytime i would eat, i wouldnt feel good at all. I dont throw up but i feel like i have to. I am healthy, except for the second hand smoke i encountered as a child. Could it be because i dont have a relationship with my mom because i am a girl? she told me that and her and i have never gotten along. I cant eat anything, not even a healthy food before i get sick. I tried telling my dad but he doesnt feel that i need to go to the doctor. He just asks me if i need activia. What should i do because i am sick and tired of not being able to eat anything! my friends dont understand what is going on with me and they think im going anerexic which i am most deffinetly not! please help me!

Hi hope
From the way you talk you sound as if you are still young if it is really bothering you try your mum and dad again if they really won't listen then do you have another relative you could confide in? if not what about a teacher? not eating isn't good and you do not want to end up with an eating disorder. stress can be a factor i have ibs (irritable bowel syndrome) which only affects me during times of stress and can make me feel neuasas and give me stomach pain. if your problem continues all i can say is you need to find a way to speak to a proffesional. good luck :-)