I had sex with guy Guy A towards end of December like between the 14-28 and guy B January 14.. When I had my first doctors appointment on feb 21 they said I was 7 weeks 4 days and they said I conceived on jan 14, I feel like I would've conceived around dec 30-jan 5. It's been bothering me for the longest! And I didn't know the first date of my period at the time.. Can someone help me when they think I conceived? My baby was suppose to be born oct 3 but came 2 months early and was born July 26!

Hi Mommy,

There isn't enough information.  We really need the date of your LMP, especially if the baby was born early.

Normally a doctor would base the date on your LMP.  That would be about Dec 30 from their calculations but you wouldn't be fertile until 11-16 days later - around the 10-15th.

You'll need a DNA test to confirm but it appears to be Guy B

The two months early IS a concern though.  Take the DNA test please!

I have my period when I was with guy A and I am currently in the process of waiting for the DNA results in the mail.. I just don't want to wait any longer lol. Guy B has a kid who's 1 already and my daughter and his look nothing alike!

You'd normally ovulate between 11 and 16 days AFTER your period started. Sperm can survive about 5 days - max.

It all depends upon when you had your period.

Good luck.