iM 23 and about 21 weeks and 4 days pregnant.my due date according to my first ultrasound which is my trans V is on march 30 of next year..i have confusion of who the father is of my unborn baby...i have my menstruation twice on the month of june..first week june2-8 and then on june 17 or 18-june 23...i have unprotected sex on june 24 and the other which is my soulmate is around july 5,6 and 7......i just wanted to know when exactly is the baby conceived and who the father is really..im scared actually now..i hope somebody can enlighten me about this...

The two periods that close together are unusual.  Is that normal for you?

Your doctors are basing your LMP as June 23.  If you had a normal 28 day cycle then it would appear to be your "soulmates" as that would be when you'd expect to be near peak fertility.

No one can tell you, after the fact, when EXACTLY you conceived.

My best advice at this point is to seek DNA testing due to the unusual menstrual cycle.

hi medic dan...i dont know why i have 2 periods in a month but sometimes i experience it..i think its becoz of changing cycles...i have my first ultra sound last aug 12 and at that time im 7 weeks and 1 day pregnant...so i dont know how to calculate things actually..coz i have different answer if i based it on mydue date which is on march 30 and basing it alson in my LMP which is june 17...first day of my last menstrual cycle...so i hope u can help me enlighten about calculations...

Doctors usually base due dates on your LMP.

The ultrasound on Aug 12 estimates your LMP was about June 23 (subtract 7 weeks 1 day). Your estimated due date of March 30 estimates your LMP was about June 23 (subtract 40 weeks). They are consistent with when you had your LMP, June 17. Remember, due dates are estimates and not written in stone. There is a natural variation. Assuming June 17, you would have had sex on day 7 with the first guy. That would normally be early for you to get pregnant, day 7 of your cycle. You don't usually ovulate until between days 11-16. July 5,6, and 7 would have been days 18,19, and 20. They could have been a bit late. The egg is only viable for about 48 hours. If we use June 23, you had sex on day 1 with the first guy. It's extremely unlikely he was the father. You would have had sex on days 11, 12, and 13 with your "soulmate." The timing would be "perfect." You'd be near/at your peak fertility. You'll need a DNA test. With the irregular periods and uncertainty about the dates it's the only way to know for sure. Wish I had better.

so whatever the dates,its not the first guy who is the father...is it what u trying to say?i hope ...

if we had irregular periods,the dating scan will help us figure out the size of the bby ryt?
i mean he was 7 weeks...so july 7 would b the conception date if we try the conception calculator..

I'm saying it's UNLIKELY it's the first guy. I'm NOT saying it is impossible.

Ultrasound dating, all that, are estimates. They can not pinpoint the day. Within a week or so, yes.

If you want a definitive confirmation then you need a DNA test.