For the past 2 weeks my stomach has become obviously big and bulging out. But I also had my period about a week ago. Could I still be pregnant since I've heard that women can still get pregnant while on their period? Also I've had taken a pregnancy test 3 days after my period was over and it came out negative, but not sure how accurate these tests are.

So my question is, is it still possible?

Your stomach is proberly just big because of water weight. Before, during and after your period your stomach gathers a lot of bloating. You are not pregnant if you have come on your period. But it is true, if you do have sex on your period you can still get pregnant.

But the big stomach is just water bloat. It'll go down soon. =)

Hope this has answerd your question.

bob thats a load of bull of course you can its called vaginal bleeding tho not a period 

No hun you need to go to the doctor and get check bc that happend to my sister and when she went to the doctor they told her she was 1 month and couple of weeks and period came on