OKAY IM SPOSE TO COME ON PERIOD ON THE 29TH AND I DID... I CAME ON IN THE MIDDLE OF THAT DAY... MY PERIOD WAS LIGHTER THAN NORMAL AND ONLY LASTED FOR 2 DAYS (WASNT TOO HEAVY)... THIS WAS BRIGHT RED... I CAME OFF MY PERIOD WHICH WAS THE 31ST... I EVEN WIPE MYSELF A FEW TIMES AINT NOTHIN REALLY SHOW UP ON THE TOILET PAPER...I DIDNT EVEN NEEDED A PANTYLINER... I DID CHECK MYSELF QUITE A FEW TIMES... NOTHIN CAME... BUT SOMEHOW 7HRS LATER I CAME BACK ON KINDA HEAVY... THIS TIME IT WAS BLACKISH RED... IT WAS MORE GOOEY.... WHAT DOES THAT MEAN... THIS IS NOT NORMAL AT ALL... THIS NEVER HAPPEN... ALSO TOO MAY I ADD... I HAD SPOTTED TWO WEEKS EARLIER BEFORE MY PERIOD AND IT WAS LIGHT PINK, BUT IT LASTED MAYBE 2 HRS... MY PERIOD USUALLY LAST A GOOD 5 DAYS STRAIGHT AND IS REAL HEAVY... I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT THAT MEANT...

wow .....almost exactly like me except i never started back....i just had the 2 days then a day of light brown discharge, only there when i wipe then the next day i just had one dark spot.....just wondering what happend\e wiht you or if anyone knows what thsi could be...i feel pregnant, my stomach is bloated, i'm nauseous and i get headachses

OMG!. same happend with me i got my period on 10/4 and lasted till 10/4 till the afternoon, it was very light bleeding, but my blood was brownish. it was very wierd this has never happen to me and know iam freacking out. i dont know if iam pregnant? or wat it can be because i have been having alot of sex with my boyfriend lately. so iam freacking out and i have been feeling nauseous and i have been getting big headaches. iam going to go to the clinic and get checked out soon so i can tell you what the doctors told me