I feel very sad because I'm 13 and my penis is only like 2.5 inches long HARD.I just feel jealous of everyone bigger then me, and I just get so upset. I also have the same problem with the fact that I can't ejaculate yet. I've been upset for 10 months now about that, same aspect, jealous of everyone who can, it brings down my mood. makes me hate people and things. How do I deal with these? (if this was already posted here sorry it didn't show up so im posting again"

Hi Luca,

It sounds like you haven't started puberty yet.  It's NORMAL for you to have a smaller penis and not to be able to ejaculate yet.

For some guys it won't happen until up to 16.

You don't need to be jealous.  It will happen to you.

Hope it helps.

I think I am in puberty though, i can precum (ive been able to for over 9 months) I have pubes, Im getting facial hair. More BO, more erections, attracted to girls, mood swings

Great, then it has started.
For a 13-14 year old average is about 3" erect. It varies considerably because everyone develops at different rates and times.

You just have to wait and see Luca. Your penis can grow into your early 20's.

Hi Luca1:

Many young guys who are just starting puberty find that when they masturbate, from which they derive intense pleasure, they have an orgasm but nothing comes out of their penis (no ejaculation). This is called a dry orgasm.

One has to be in puberty a year or longer before semen production starts, so there is nothing to ejaculate. Although the muscle contractions to produce an ejaculation occur, there is no semen to ejaculate because semen production has not yet started.

When semen production does start, there will be only a few drops at first. It usually is clear instead of milky-colored. The quantity increases later and the color changes to milky white.

Just enjoy your dry orgasms while you wait. You will see some semen come out eventually.