Im 14 i have short black armpit hair,short black pupic hair at the base of my penis,get next to nothing pimples, fairly cirtin i havent ejaculated and my penis is almost 3" soft and almost 4" hard. Have i hit pubity and is this normal for my age

Yes you are in puberty and your penis size is (a guess for me) sounds like it is normal. I hope this helped

Thanks now i know theres nothen wrong (U helped alot)

Hi Mr epic
You have definitely started puberty and are well into it your pubic hair and armpit hair confirms that.
If you are not ejaculating yet that too will happen as you continue to grow and develop.
It sounds like you are developing just as you should be and your size is normal for your age no need to be concerned.
If you are wondering what stage of puberty you are in if you do a search for the Tanner puberty scale and do the quiz it will tell you what stage you are in.

Black pubic hair is a sure sign that you are in puberty. It takes about a year until you get ejaculation. Many young guys who are just starting puberty find that when they masturbate, from which they derive intense pleasure, they have an orgasm but nothing comes out of their penis (no ejaculation). This is called a dry orgasm. One has to be in puberty a year or longer before semen production starts, so there is nothing to ejaculate. Although the muscle contractions to produce an ejaculation occur, there is no semen to ejaculate because semen production has not yet started. When semen production does start, there will be only a few drops at first. It usually is clear instead of milky colored. The quantity increases later and the color changes to milky white. Just enjoy your dry orgasms while you wait. You will see some semen come out eventually.