Hi, I am 16 years old and i still havent gone through puberty. I have a lot of hair but my penis and voice hasnt changed. I have been masterbating since 12 and i do it about 5 times a week. Has this prevented/slowed down me going through puberty?

Masturbation wouldn't have any effect on this. If you have pubes then you are going through puberty. There's no set order for things t happen. Some people's voices may never get that deep. Mine isn't particularly deep and I'm 20.

Hey everybody. Masturbation couldn't possibly slow down or damage your puberty in any way so you shouldn't be worried about that. In spite of you thinking you haven't hit puberty yet, you have. You have hit puberty, three years ago. Because that's a rule for boys, hitting puberty when they're 13, and that period ends around 18-19, so you shouldn't be worried about it yet, because you still have two to three years to develop and to mature. You will soon notice your voice going deeper but I'm not sure if puberty will affect your penis size that much. It remains for you to see.

i to strated when i was 12 and now i'm 14 i have lots of hair but my penis has not growing but my vocie has changed alittle bit

well when u hit twenty are penis is fully grown and what ve heard master bation is not baad

When u r going through puberty particularly noww ur penis has grown to its maximum,It will only grow like most likely half of an inch but not a lot when u hit puberty.Ur penis has a growth spurt when u hit 12 or 13 and than stops and grows a little bit.If u have hair everywhere ,like pubic area, armpits,balls,face,chest and u have grown taller than u have probably already gone through puberty

cuckoohead

i doubt u are a master on the subject and have any credibility concerning it.

i have not gone through puberty and im 13. i have no arm hairs or leg hairs or pubes. i masturbate at least once a week and nothing comes out but it feels good.. is this delaying puberty or making permanent damage?

masturbation does not delay or reduce the effects of puberty, end of story. if you are concerned that you arfe not going through puberty as you should then perhaps you should see a doctor asthe appropriate course of action may be to take hormone supplements, which would be best done during the teen years.

im 17 years old ive been masturbating regularly 5 to 7 times a week since i was 12. Although i have a deeper voice and somewhat a lot of hair my penis has only increased in size just a little bit, is their anything i can do to make my penis grow to regular size

im 16 and almost seventeen and my penis is only about 3 1/2 inches when its soft and like 4- maybe 4 1/2 inches when hard. ive been masterbating since i was about 15. i have pubees on my balls and around my penis but none anywhere else. Is masterbating causing my penis not to grow? my penis hasn't grown at all for years and im getting older and am tired of having a 12 year old penis when im 17.

So if u already went threw puberty and your penis hasn't got bigger how do you deal with that

anonymous wrote:

cuckoohead wrote:

To make your penis get larger or longer what type of diet do you take or what type of food do u eat Becuz when i go threw p

for all of you complaining about size many men think theirs is shorter than it is because of their view of it.

Hi I'm a 13 year old boy and I have not gone through puberty yet although I have very little pubic hair at the top of my penis and my penis is only about 2 12 inches long when I'm soft then goes to 3 to 4 inches when it's hard and I masterbate every week and I was wondering if masterbating is making me lose to much sperm for my body to go through puberty... Should I continue masterbating or should I stop so then I may go through puberty and be happy.