When do boys start ejaculating because I think I am really close to being able to, I've been able to pre-cum for 5 months and my balls are getting bigger and now they're a bit over 1 inch each. I have a lot of pubes also. And my penis is starting to get bigger. When does it normally happen? Do you think my turn will be soon? I turn 13 in 29 days

Hi Guest,

Nobody can answer your question exactly.  Some boys can ejaculate before age 10, others don't ejaculate until after age 16.

You're getting close though.

Give it time.  Good luck.

Thank you :) When I orgasm it feels like something is going to come out (and my testicles start feeling really weird) but nothing does come out

You're very close Guest. It'll happen soon.

Hi Guest:

It usually starts about one year after you start puberty.

Many young guys who are just starting puberty find that when they masturbate, from which they derive intense pleasure, they have an orgasm but nothing comes out of their penis (no ejaculation). This is called a dry orgasm.

One has to be in puberty a year or longer before semen production starts, so there is nothing to ejaculate. Although the muscle contractions to produce an ejaculation occur, there is no semen to ejaculate because semen production has not yet started.

When semen production does start, there will be only a few drops at first. It usually is clear instead of milky colored. The quantity increases later and the color changes to milky white.

Just enjoy your dry orgasms while you wait. You will see some semen come out eventually.

Don't be in a hurry. I had dry. Orgasms until. I was 15. But. I did. Not get pubs till. I was. 14 and a half

The problem with dry organism is when the muscles contract that push out pee.