I'm 10 and i have sperm..... ok this is a lil off topic but why do people call erections boners???

Guest wrote:

I dont no if something is wrong my penis is 4.5 inches hard so help

Dude im 14 and I haven't produced sperm, you still have a lot of time i don't know what's wrong with me i tried doing research but i can't find anything since 14 is the latest puberty starts im in trouble :cry:

Community Administrator
Read

PENIS PROBLEMS FAQ

It's not unusual that you don't produce sperm yet. Don't worry...

hey im 13 and ive produced sperm... well when u are doing it u will get to a certin point where u will loose ur want to jack off but if u keep on going u should produce some sperm...... 

im 12 and minesz is 4.2 inches hard... i dont get sperm or anythinq tho :(

oh yea and this is a tip or somethinq i do ... ok .... get sa gatorade bottle and put it on ya penis and jerk off with it or act likr your having sex with it ..weird but feels good :)

I am 13 and i cant produce sperm but when i do it after a bit a little bit of clear stuff come out but a very small bit of it, do you know want it is?

and in my ball bag they is a thing in there like a long thing can you help??

i didnt produce sperm until i was over 14 i used to worry that something was wrong with me becuase i couldnt produce sperm when i masturbated and all my friends said they could do it. But then one day when i when i was masturbating, as i finished sperm came out and it has from then on, i always just considered myself a late developer. I understand you might get paranoid that there is something wrong but im sure as you get further in to puberty you will start to produce sperm.

It is your sperm duct your sperm will eventually come

I really wouldn't worry about it your only young and have only just began pubity, so don't worry you've got plenty of time yet! :-)

Hi mine is 4.5 inch hard i've turned 14 a month ago. And the average penis size as i know is 3 inch so no concern. Also if your cum is not white dont worry because its not unusual everyones was like that, and some people is normally not white.

you have to get to the point where u have an orgasim just keep doing it then you will feel like u have too pee but sperm will come out
im 13 and i can produce sperm its just masterbating for a long time where you get an orgasim and keep jacking off so u produce sperm

im 13 i have a 5 inch penis and i produce sperm just look at something use a kind of lube it may help

I'm 14. My yang is 5.6in hard but I still haven't produced jizz. Is something wrong wit me

Well, I wasn't either till I was 14. Don't worry.

I am 13 I have been in puberty

for 3 years and i produce semen at least u get to orgasam WITHOUT having to cleen up :(