I have been masterhating for some time now and I can't reach orgasm I masterbate regularly and still can't do it can u help me please I am a male who is 13 years old

I'm a 12 yr old female, I've learnt alot about sex, as u probley know how to masterbait try moving your foreskin back or play around with it by gripping hold of it and making it jiggle. ♥have fun

I am a 13 year old girl as well. i finger my self and rub myself until i am close. When i feel like i am about to I pull my finger out and put in a normal tooth brush. I mess around with that until i almost scream out in pleasure. After that step i hump it -hard- god it feels good. I just tried like not even 5 minutes ago using a moveable shower head. I first rubbed my p***y with some cream. (I hide it from my parents) then i felt aroused and laid on my back feet on the ground. I spread my legs apart and had my legs bent slightly. I had the shower on a hot but not too hot. I put it on massage and moved it close and away from my clit. I orgamsed so much. I yelled out so loud (do it when your parents arent home) it was just so good. I came like a lot and it was so good i am wet thinking about it. But remember what works for me may not work for you.

Well I am a 13 year old too! I have has a couple of organs and they are sensational, your body with start to shake and your Virginia will start to itch, (tip if you try and itch it, your orgasm might go) fingering doesn't always do it for me, but an orgasm is amazing! Maybe try and squirt too;
Hii , well here's what I do . 1.Go in the shower 2. Sit with your legs open 3.Think of something that turns you on 4.Touch and caress you boobs 5.Turn on the faucet (not to hot ir cold ) 6.Slide all the way down so that you vagina is under the faucet.7.Kinda hump the water 8.Moan . 9. Once you can't take it anymore get out and don't put anyclothes on 10. Lay in your bed.11.Put a towel under you just in case . 12.Finger Yourself . Hope I helped .

I started younger then you and I could orgasm just try a little harder and keep going sooner or later you'll know when your done

Many young guys who are just starting puberty find that when they masturbate, from which they derive intense pleasure, they have an orgasm but nothing comes out of their penis (no ejaculation). This is called a dry orgasm.

One has to be in puberty a year or longer before semen production starts, so there is nothing to ejaculate. Although the muscle contractions to produce an ejaculation occur, there is no semen to ejaculate because semen production has not yet started. When semen production does start, there will be only a few drops at first. It usually is clear instead of milky colored. The quantity increases later and the color changes to milky white.

Just enjoy your dry orgasms while you wait. You will see some semen come out eventually.

How one does it depends on whether one has an internally lubricated movable foreskin that glides up and down the shaft or whether you have been unforeskinned.

If you are foreskinned, then all you need to do is glide your foreskin back and forth. The foreskin is internally lubricated with lymphatic fluid and glides without friction. The numerous nerves inside the foreskin are stimulated by the motion and generate pleasurable sensations.

Long and vigorous masturbation can cause the foreskin to become edematous and swollen, which is painless and not a cause for alarm. The edema usually goes down within about 24 hours. Pulling back too hard is apt to stretch the frenulum and may tear it.

If you are unforeskinned and the skin is taut and immovable, then you will need some lubrication and you need to slide your hand up and down the shaft. You will likely injure yourself without lubricant. Friction burns are common when a male without foreskin masturbates without lubricant. Some lubricants are baby oil, vegetable oil, personal lubricant, soapy water, and saliva.

It is common for an unforeskinned male, who has been deprived of his internally lubricated foreskin, to have friction irritation if he does not apply external lubricant.