I am in the early stages if puberty. Zits, blackheads, etc. My first time producing sperm was about a week ago. I started getting the zits and blackheads maybe 2-4 months ago. My first question is my penis size. I am 1.6 inches normal. And 2.8 inches erect (boner). Is this normal for my age? My second question is how to get rid of zits and blackheads. My third question is maybe the most awkward to talk about. Masturbation. I did masturbation once or twice it felt really good. I am wondering if this is bad for me. Or if it helps in any way. And if it is good I would love to learn new techniques. That is all I have to ask. Please answer seriously. This Is all new stuff to me.

Well as for the masturbation part i can assure you that it is completely natural for a person to do and it is not bad for you.

Don´t worry, your penis size is good. Did you start puberty or not yet?. Did you notide some pubic hair or not yet? What about your scrotum? Are you uncut?

Hey how are you right now Zak the man??

I'm trying to figure out when is the age u really produce sperm I'm 12years old goin on 13.

It varies shyquis. Everyone develops differently and at different rates/times.
Usually it is around 12-13. It may not happen until 16. It's all NORMAL.

Hu Shyquis:

Many young guys start to masturbate, from which they derive great pleasure, before their bodies are ready to produce semen. Masturbation stimulates the nerves and causes the contractions that ejaculate semen, but nothing comes out because semen production has not yet started. This called a “dry orgasm”. They are harmless and there is nothing to worry about.

One has to be in puberty about a year before production of semen starts. One simply must wait for semen production to start, which will come in time. Just enjoy your dry orgasms while you wait.

When the first semen does come out, it is usually clear. It turns milky white later.

After your orgasm, you go into the refractory period so you cannot continue to masturbate for some period of time.