hi my name cherica. i am 16 years old. me and my boyfriend have been going out for about 2 months now. on aug 6, we had unprotected sex. he told me that he had precumed in me. For about 2 weeks i ended up having cramps in my lower stomach, then got my period. my period is almost done but whenever i lay flat on my stomach, it starts to hurt. also the right side of my stomach hurts. is there a possible chance that i could be prego?[/list]

Celebrity
Havig unprotected sex is not very clever. You are only 16. Please think next time an get on some sort of birth control very soon.
You can have bleeding an be pregnent. Was your period the same as it normally is?
If your worried then the only way of telling is to get a test.
Pre cum can contain sperm.
But having a period an it being normal dose indicate that you could be ok

hi im 19 and i got my period on time but it was shorter and lighter . iv been have lots of pain after my period for the past week. it hurts so bad to lay on my stomach i get starp pain at the bottom of the stomach. my boobs are sore and my nipples been tingling..iv been having nausea for the past week but no vomiting at all ...does anyone have any advice for me