I have pain in top of shoulder and it hurts when i breathe in

i have been having the same problem did you find out what was wrong with you?

im having the same problem now lol i need to know what it is

Me too! and it hurts : ( I'm about to go to the doctor. Please someone help me! Tell me what this is!

same im in so much pain its in my side,shoulder and neck hurts rlly bad

I'm having the same problem too. It even hurts when I move my arm sometimes. Don't really understand why.
Help would be nice. %-)

Mine is in the top of my shoulder almost like where it joins and I get a bad pain in my right side when I breathe in deeply, it's not an exercise pain I've had it for a few days, WTF is going on lol. Whatdid your doctors say?

i get the same pain. in my right shoulder on top when i breathe in!! i have a feeling it could be from smoking weed somehow.
hahah i really dont know. help would be WONDERFUL though :-D

I have the same problem, everytime i breath the top of my right shoulder aches, i think its called pleurisy and if you think you have this you should see a doctor

i've had this same issue off and on for a few years now, been to the doctor for different reasons and i mentioned it and they said it may have had to do with congestion, although i am not entirely sure, they didn't do any tests for it seeing as i had bronchitis at the time.

I have had these sam issues. Mostly when I've gone to a doctor they relate it to pluresy. An irritation or infection in the tissue of the lungs. I would suggest taking it easy on smoking anything, drink plenty of liquids, warm teas, take some vitamins, anitbiotics, and rest. Take a hot shower, try some expectorants like Mucinex or a little cough syrup.
Antihistamines might help also.

I've had this problem for a couple of years now. My shoulder has a dull achey pain all day but only when I breathe in. However, when i lay down and breathe in (not deep breaths just normal breathing) it burns and hurts so freakin bad. I have taken anti-inflammatories which do not help at all. I have tried heat and cold compresses which haven't helped. I have tried rubs (like trameel and icy hot) and they don't help either. I asked my doc about it and he said I needed physical therapy. Went to physical therapy for a couple months and still hurts something terrible.

apply a heating pad as hot as you can stand it if it helps its probley a form of aurthuritis.

i have recently had this problem. although i was smoking.. then i jumped of this ledge then all of sudden sharp pain came to me.. i had to work 3 ks home. slept on it and pain went down... and if anyone has got this from smoking please do reply..

i am 16 years old having this problem. very scared, could be due to ALOT of passive smoking, weed involved to.. im an not an asmatic. someone please tell me what i can do.