For the past week I have been having stomach pains almost constantly. I have been able to eat, but a few times when I do I vomit. I feel bloated and uncomfertable. Any one know what may be wrong? My mother says it's stress after my grandmothers death, however it did not start until a day or so after she died, and it started randomly after eating.

i been getting stomach pains all the time and sometimes get sick to me stomach and sometimes i get sharps in to my stomatch and i dont throw and do know wat is mean?????

I had the same thing, especially during trying times, with constant nausea, but eating would make it feel better. Eating fats would make me more nauseous. My doctor ruled out gall bladder disease, listened to what was happening in my life - just moved, etc. and prescribed protonix to reduce the acid and stomach action going on. It worked, whenever there is a tense situation, I just take protonix those days and I am good. Nice thing is you only have to take it the days when you need it, not everyday like other medications.

My Has just been hurting just one time a month is tha a sign of death

:$ It hurts and feels like going to t**d restroom. i have to go always after my meal it hurts so badd!!! :$ :$ :-(

@guest: Believe it or not yours could actually be bladder infection. I've had one and it hurts and it feels like you have to go to the bathroom. It's awful, have your doctor check for bladder infection.

hello im really scared i have een haveing like mild pains in my stomach and adomanal pains i have a shap pains when ever i go poop and i can still do many things swim walk everything it mostly hurts when i go poo not pee and i have not felt sick or diareah or a fever or week im really scared because my younger sis has had cancer and im scared thats what it could be or its super serious and ya please help going to the doc tom id love to know what it is ill keep u conected but all it is is mild stomach cramps and my dad says it could be mucels pains or growing pains his brother had it bad so i hope its nothing big please please please help ill keep u posted tom after i come back from the doc

my stomah hurts alot :( ...after im done eating and when im in class :cry: it hurts like your about to have a baby :cry: what can i do????

sounds like gall stones, you should go to a doctor ASAP to make sure because gall stones can obstruct the flow of bile (a digestive enzyme) and cause that bile to reflux into the pancreas (pancreatitis: inflammation of the pancreas can be fatal), where as gall stone are not a big issue if treated in a timely matter. Gall bladder problems cause pain, nausea, vomiting esp after eating (esp if foods eaten are greasy/fatty foods)

My Stomach hurts all the time. I'll wake up in the morning and it feels like im gonna vomit. It makes it very difficult to go through class. And NO MATTER what I do it still hurts. if I go to sleep...it hurts. Eat..hurts...etc. :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

My stomach is randomly hurting as well. Just like invaderzzimilover, it constantly hurts and has for the past 3 weeks for no random reason. It seems to hurt worse after I eat, even if I just eat toast or something. I haven't vomited, but it feels like I'm going to. Sometimes the pain goes away for a few hours, but it always comes back. I don't know what to do or what's wrong with me!...

@kyranee yeah thats the same thing that i feel ...it hurts when i wake up, when i eat it hurts more ....even if i just drink a glass of water it hurts :/

I ate breakfast at the comfort inn and my stoumach has been hurting ever since

my stomach hurts after dinnner i think because i ate too much for my 10 year old stomach:'(

i wish my stomach never hurt me

I get a fullness sensation as well it has affected me for almost two years. I have had many tests done to no avail. I hope that one day we all can recover.