A few days out of the week my stomach has been hurting when I wake up in the morning. It's kind of a queasy feeling. Like sick to my stomach. I thought maybe it could be because I have a cigarette before I go to bed, and in the morning the taste in my mouth makes my stomach hurt. Also I am on birth control pills, and sometimes I forget to take one and have to take 2 in a row. I also take meds for my liver, because I had a transplant. I'm on prograf, norvasc, and mag oxide. Sometimes I forget to take my meds. Could this be the problem? Maybe it's just stress?? Help! Not only does my stomach hurt in the morning but I haven't felt like eating as much as usual..mostly because whenever I think about eating my stomach doesnt feel like it can take eating a lot of foods I would normally eat. While I am eating I feel kinda sick.

I have the same symptoms in the morning. The doctors have checked everything and other than a small esophogal ulcer and minor gastitis. I have recently relocated to California, where I can obtain cannabis legally. You should try it. It really works for me. I am able to eat, and it instantly takes away the intense pain deep in my stomach. I would reccomend capsuls if your not comfortable smoking.(take clear caps from herb store, or dump an old capsul from you medicine cabinet and fill with ground up cannabis) one out It doesnt cure the problome neccisarily, but it really helps with the symptoms without having to take and medications that are actually harsh on the stomach. Be cautious when taking capsuls as too much will knock you on you bottom, start small, you could always take more. If you already smoke cigs, cannabis is especially helpful, as it has expectorant factors in it that actually help clear out you lungs. You can google it if you need more info!

I dont know if we have the same feeling, but i feel like empty and sick in my stomach, i cant eat in the morning. But if i smoke weed it all goes away and i can eat again and i feel fine again. I have no idea what causes this feeling though but its awful!

I want to share with everyone my experience, so that maybe it will help. I also wake up in the moring to a buring, painfull stomach. i have had a Gi test nothing was found. I have no history of any illness (thank god). I started to have these pains about 4 years ago. I believe my problem is soley from stress. My reasoning for that is b/c on mornings that i dont have to get up early or dont have any pressing issues, i USALLY dont have any symptoms, or they will be very mild. I belive i started having these problems due to the very stressful job that i hated going to 4 yrs ago. Its seemed just thinking about how i didnt want to go to work made it worse. I tried alot of different things like anti-acids, trying to eat something everymorning.(I am not a breakfast eater but i thought if i were to eat something it would soak up the acid) But it didnt work. It just made me feel like i had to puke. My gastro doc did give me some pretty strong acid reducers and they help after i take them. I have a new job that is not very stressful and does not start at 5AM. I still get sick in the AM, due to me being a stresser, but its nothing like it used to be, i used to actually dry heave atleast 3 morings a week. Long story short i think my progress is due to me taking vitamins, and trying not to stress! That second one is a hard thing to do and sometimes i fall off the wagon but, i will think about the thing i am stressing about in a new way try to make it seem not so bad. I have seen and felt the differences in my stomach pain as my stress level goes up and down! i am proud to say that this morning i had barely any stomach pain when i woke up at 6AM to go feed my horses. i have noticed refrences to smoking weed, i also have tried, it does not kill the pain but it does bring on an appitite!

I have the same problem. Mine is due to anxiety and depression, i dont know if you have any of those problems but thats my guess.

I have the same problem, old thread but i thought i'd put my two cents in.  When i eat a lot of solid food my stomach gets like.....a pit in the bottom of it, or a knot, however you want to look at it.  In the mornings ive been drinking fresh fruit juice that i make with my own juicer.  Have you ever watched Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead?  It's a movie about a guy who changes his life by juicing, solves some pretty intense GI problems and gets himself COMPLETELY off of medications.  If you have GI issues and the doctors are only prescribing, not actually helping, i definitely recommend this movie. 

Now about the weed.  There are certain strains that are VERY helpful in taking care of stomach pains like cramps and nausea, but the best way to take care of it is creating a tincture, or some other form of concentrate. You can google marijuana tincture, its an easy thing to make if you are in a non medical state, and it kicks in very quickly.  Other than that another extraction that will help more than straight vegetable weed is BHO, which is again, fairly easy to make.

same things n i get medicated of medicinal marijuana n it helps alot

Hi

I do not know if this is the same problem but i have it for 3 years now, my stomach hurts and wake me up early in the mornign , it hurts and i have a pain in my stomach but as soon as i drink just little bit of water or something to eat the pain goes away for a short time, and returns, i wento the see Dr, and he puts me on Omperazole Capsules and he said i have Despepsia ,  I take 1 capsule every morning befor meal, and it makes it worse, i live in Afghansitan, My home Dr Sugested me to go to India for treatment and i can efford it, any  soluations u can provide is aprreciated ,

Take Peppermint, or Caraway Herbs, They will help remove it.
May allah swt cure you Salaam alaikum

my stomach hurts in the morning i wake up sick but if i smoke weed it does go away its from stress it wont go away but now when i get sick i tho up blood lots of it i hope there something for it .

Hi, I had similar symptoms. In my case I had what is called "Food Intolerance". You can read all about it on this website http://www.slhd.nsw.gov.au/rpa/allergy/. I went on the "Elimination Diet" and the symptoms have gone away. I also lost about 10 kilos and am now within my BMI. There are no drugs involved and the Allergy Clinic is run by a reputable University hospital in Sydney, Australia. All the best

Ive had da similar pain its like wen I sleep on mi back the pain is n da back of mi stomach..n wen I turn on mi stomch the pain moves to the front of mi stomach...on mi sides same thing...idk wat causes this ive had thid pain sum mornings wen I wake up 4 about 3-4 yrs now

Same with me bro! exact same

your probably just hungry have a snack before you goto bed such as a peanut butter banana sandwich

You just probably need to eat, or maybe take a poop, or u can just sleep it off, or just lay down for a couple of mins, u can just lay down for 10mins, These help!!!^^^