its been about 2 months since ive had unprotected sex but have still gotten my period. it lasted the usual time and i didnt pay attention to it bc i was jes so excited to get it. but ive been talkin to sum girls that i work with and my best friend and they all kno older females either their moms or bf's moms that had their period for like 5 months then found out they were 5 months pregnant. i kno about implantation bleeding...but thinking back on my periods...they werent as heavy as usual...and they are always really heavy throughout the entire time i have them an lookin back they were rather light. ive taken pregnancy tests an theyve cum up negative...but idk. but i still havent gone to the dr. but i need sum straight forward advice. has anyone heard anything like this before? pls help!

an i have also been off my period for about a week now, an have steadily gotten horrible cramps everyday. an thay always last all day. idk wuts up. info is greatly neede! thanks!

If you have been having periods and have had negative tests, it would be inclined to believe that you are definately not pregnant

i had all my periods i didnt find out i was pregnant till 4 hours before i had my little boy and i was fully dialated

I WAS 14DAYS LATE FOR MY PERIOD THIS MONTH AND THATS NOT NORMAL FOR ME. BUT I GOT IT ON THE 15TH DAY OF WAITING BUT IT WAS NOT THE SAME WHEN I GOT IT I HAD IT FOR ONE DAY THEN GOT IT BACK TWO DAYS LATER BUT IT WAS SUPPER LITTLE( I HAD THE LITE PERIOD FOR 3DAYS) IM LOST I DONT KNOW IF THAT MEANS IM PREGO OR IF....IDK WAT SHOULD I DO??

i think u would notice alot of weight gain and im sure u wouldnt get into any jeans or the same pants and clothes

when my sister got pregant with her 3 baby she didnt find out untile she was 6 months and she still came on her period, so yes some people still do come on their period up untile their 6 month

i slept with a guy ive been just dealing with and i still get my period every month but its weird to
me because i usually get my menestration in the later of the month but now that we have had unprotected sex i recently been
getting my period any time in the months sometimes i urinate every five minutes but its weird because my stomach
is not hard at the bottom and there is no signs of bein prego but i constantly keep feeling small flutters in my belly
i dont know wat to do also i get cramps all day but no sign of a period

Sometimes ladies get period when they are pregnent dont worry its not something that u should cry from.
But u might wanna go for check up, sometimes u can have miss carege and its bad so thats when u bleed and get period.
Other way pregnent women does get period sometimes when i call plan parent hood they said that u cant have period while u are pregnent but my health teacher told me that some women get it. So i start whatching i didnt know i was pregnent and some women had period and they were pregnent like 8 months already. Sometimes pregnensy test can be wrong so try take at list 2 test's.
Or go to plan parent hood and take test there. Sometimes they give u help that u need and dont be afraid because they dont tell ur parents.

I was active in December and I have recently started bleeding very light and i dont know if i got pregnant or not but ive had 8 of 12 symptoms of pregnancy anyone have advice?

Chances are you are not but just to be stress free just go to a near by planned parenthood or clinic and take a pregnancy test

I have the same issue.

how do you girls have sex to fall pregnant iv been trying for a while and still cant