I'm 20 years old, male, obviously. I noticed a few days ago while I was masturbating that my left testicle had moved upwards, in a sense that it was no longer hanging but became a lump I could feel near the top left of my sack. My right testicle doesn't do this, though. The only time it caused me pain was when I first noticed it, and pressed my fingers against it and tried to move it down. I can move it down, but it comes back up (and it hurts to move it down). Furthermore, I've noticed that it only happens when I'm in a somewhat reclined position. For example, if I'm on my knees, it doesn't happen. And this is only a problem when I become erect or am masturbating.

I'm not necessarily worried, just curious what the hell is happening and why, since this has never been an issue before.

Thanks in advance.

Hey guest what is happening is a totally normal part of the human sexual response cycle happeenin mainly durring what's known as the platue phase.... one or both testees usualy raise up and the scrotum tightens.......

How long does this phase take because im just 14 and it started happening a week ago

Hey there the platue phase is 1 of the 4 stages of the human sexual response cycle. It occurs between the excitement and orgasmic phase . It happened every time a guy gets excited and is about to ejaculate . I hope this helps if you have any more questions or concerns just ask

So is it normal that one of the testicles moved up not both?

And i want to know why..

It's called testicular torsion