I'm a 22 year old male. Two weeks ago after masturbating a couple of days in a row (never more than once a day), I started feeling some pain in my left testicle that I'd not experienced before. The pain is not present during normal unerected or erected state, but starts appearing when I actually masturbate and reach a stage of excitement. It disappears a couple of minutes after ejaculation or if I stop masturbating. I've took a five days long break from masturbation, but when I recently tried it again, the pain still appears. I've not been sleeping enough lately, and been doing quite a lot of training. I'm circumcised and have been masturbating a couple of times per week since my early teens.

Thanks,
Hannes

I'm an eighteen year old male. I have also recently experienced pain in my left testicle during masturbation. I will only masturbate once a day, and ever after several day breaks the pain is still there. I have no idea what is behind it, but I hope it's not serious. If you find anything out, please post the information.

I have the EXACT same problem as Guest.
Please someone explain what this is...

i too have kind of the same symptoms, its evident most at the base of the testicle where the tubes attach. Its like theres some kind of cloggage... again it goes away, and i regularly check my balls for cancer, apparently cancer is most common on the sides, with one variant on the front. i masturbate 2-3 times daily. not that its a competition...

erm, if anyone can put my mind at rest...

bob

Although I am not a doctor at all, please visit this site, and diagnose yourself. If you need to see a doctor about this, dont be ashamed.

webmd.com/hw/mens_conditions/aa51979.asp?navbar=aa51863

Hi - I hope I'm not imposing on a males only forum, but I was led here after doing a search - I have the same problem, but the pain is where my right ovary would be. I don't have this problem during or after sex, but it is the same as Guest, where it will disappear if I stop or after I climax. I stopped for awhile too but it came back today when I tried.
It is about the size of a quarter and is kind of a dull pain.

I only replied because it sounded so similar. If somebody knows anything, please let us know.

Thanks,
fguest

You may have epididymitis.

Epididymitis is an inflammation of the epididymis, a convoluted tube in each testes that carries sperm to the vas deferens. It can be very painful.

The epididymis is under the testes and should feel soft and spongy. Mine is crystallized and hard. It hurts most of the time, even in my sleep. I often wake up because of it.

I've had the condition my right testicle since preadolescence and antibiotics and noninflammatory drugs do not work for it's been too long like this.

Surgery is the only option for me, but the surgeon said there is a high risk of loosing my testicle. I'll put up with the pain, thank you.

vist this forum. your problems are related to over masturbation and are common to the members on that forum. thank me later

**edited by moderator ** web addresses not allowed **

over masturbation, try to stop masturbating for 2 weaks and see if the symptoms go away

I have the exact same problem. I think it's because my pinky hits that spot every time I move my hand down, so it might damage that part of my testicle on the inside. It only happens at the first quarter of doing it, and continues to 5 minutes after I finish. I'm still not sure what it is and I only do it once a day. 14 yr. Old boy.

sir 2 days before i masterbate i hav a regular habit of it but sir i notice pain in my right testical earlier it was not sir please reply me about it is it is serious?

Oh my God, my left testicle hurts so badly!!! I went to the doctor and he diagnosed me with Epiditimitis??? Or something, I was on antibiotics, finished my prescription, BUT the pain hasn't gone away! It also goes up my back a little and is EXTREMELY AND INTENSELY PAINFUL after masturbation I need help, I'm 17 and shouldn't be plagued with this!!! I'm a young bodybuilder and it's interfering with my workouts!!!

to not masturbate for two weeks is impossibru!

well, i did not have that problem until one day the pain lasted for 3 hours from the left scrotum to my abdomen area. What i get is varicocele which is the malfunction of valves in veins in the left scrotum which will be permanent. I totally regret it and this happen 3 months ago. i hate to admit it but it is because i masturbate everyday or once for 2 days but for a long period of time which is around 30 minutes or more sometimes an hour until i am satisfied and ejaculate, and when i masturbate i was too "harsh" with it which is quick and put up too much stress on my "brother" which trigger this problem too. Of course this is after like too many times with it. Well i still masturbate that long but will feel a annoying mild pain at my left scrotum. Now i am trying to masturbate and try not to hold my urge and let it out. I must change this bad personality of mine before going for surgery to fix it so that after surgery i will not masturbate too long and just let it out rather than damaging the valves in my scrotum veins. ITS VARICOCELE, take note of that and don't be such a retard and masturbate too much try to control yourself =[ i am 18 years old which is bad D: PREVENTION IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN CURE D;

DON'T STOP MASTURBATING ALL AT ONCE,, this may unrest the prostate very much beside some other problems.