I’m improving my bike a bit and I’m changing the old parts. Now I need brake pads and I don’t know what the best are. Can you suggest me which model to buy since I’m not that experienced? I’m only an amateur cyclist so I don’t need some special brake pads, but since it’s the safety measure I need the ones that are reliable.

I think that you should buy Shimano brake pads. Shimano is one of the most famous manufacturers of bike gear and they’re very reliable. I don’t know is the price any higher than other manufacturers, but as you’ve said yourself, it’s a safety measure and you shouldn’t save money when it comes to that. There are also Campy brake pads and you can choose either of the two manufacturers because they’re great and you’ll be safe on the road. I never even consider buying no name gear for my bike, because it’s not economical in the long run to buy cheap gear which has to be replaced very short after you’ve bought it. So, think about it.