Hello, good people. My wife and I will soon get a baby. This is our first child and we would like to buy some baby accessories. Can anyone recommend us where we can find some inexpensive accessories in NY? I would really appreciate all your replies considering this. Thanks in advance.

Hello to you too. Buying baby accessories was a challenge for me. Many people think how it isn’t necessary, but I wouldn’t agree. I have found some store for you, I think there can be found some inexpensive baby accessories. It is called Baby Depot at Burlington Coat Factory. Prices are reasonable there. I was satisfied with the choice there. You can pay them a visit and see. I hope this will help. Bye!

Hello, there. I know that buying baby accessories can give some headaches. I went to Baby Depot. They are all right, but I think I can recommend you a better store. It is called Buy Buy Baby. I think you can find all the things that baby needs. You can also sign up for their mailing list and get coupons. I think that the service can be better, but I think they are getting better. Visit them and tell me what you think. Good luck! Bye!