People, I need help! I saved some money for buying a gadget for weight lost and after the research I did, I thought it would be the best to buy the Contour core belt, as it's quite simple to use, it is apparently giving results, and I thought the price was fine until my friend told me not to buy it because it's expensive! What do you think, is it? I really don't have much experience with those products, that would be my first ever, and I was willing to pay that price, but my friend says it's too expensive and that I can buy much better losing weight products for that money. Please comment! Is it too expensive or not?

Hello, I don't know where are you from and what are the prices there, but here I bought that kind of belt for like 15 dollars, so I would say it isn't expensive at all as the product itself. Trust me, in my life time, I have bought so many products for weight loss, so this is one of the cheapest. Now, is it worth of that money, that is up to you to see. For some people it did work, for some didn't. Unfortunately, I am in this second group. Anyway, if you at the end decide to buy it, tell us your experience! :)

It is expensive. Even if it was one dollar it would be expensive and not worth of spending money.

When will people realize that for losing weight they don't need some magic products, magic belts, pills, teas, and stuff. All you have to do is to reduce and adjust your diet, to have smaller meals per day, to be more physically active and then you will see real magic.

Ah, I would forbid that kind of products to be on the market. For that money you saved for buying those stuff you better go and buy some fruits, for example.