I was always the person to sort of avoid shopping for clothes online, no matter how cheaper and everything, but now I see that its beginning to lose the point to have to spend extra money just so you can buy clothes in some fancy store. What are your experiences with buying clothes online? Any advices for beginner :-) ?

I don't like shopping. My mom is doing that for me XD I have never bought a thing online, due to lack of information I guess. %-) And I don't like the idea of waiting for something if I can get it in my town, right here, right now. :-D Guess I'm not a shopaholic, but my boyfriend is XD

I guess this is the first time I hear that a boyfriend is the one who is a shopaholic :-D Should you be worried maybe :-P

No, I'm not worried about it :-D As long as I'm not paying for it it's fine XD

Well it has been interesting all the time to purchase cloths. And its a very interesting job to do and a decisive thing to do because its makes you creative when you go to purchase cloths and you consume your time in marketing and its a good thing to do.