It's been about 4 days since I noticed what looks like a pimple thats ready to be popped on the very back of the right side of my tongue I currently have a bit of a sore throat (slight cold maybe?) but the bump/pimple itself doesn't hurt...any clue as to what this might be?

i have the exact thing, doesn't hurt until i start to mess with it. it feels really imbedded in there. it is so far back it is hard to get to with my husehold doctor tools. i feel like yanking it out so bad, but something telling me not the wisest move. i am aggressively searching the web.

did you find out what is was, as i have just discovered a lump, white and hard like a wart, under my tongue. I went to my Drs today, and he is referring me to the major hospital for an urgent appointment. I think it's cancer. So it would help me to know how you are and if it was cancer in the end or just a wartw